- Florian Malzacher and Johanna Warsza, Empty Stages, Crowded Flats – Performativity as Curatorial Strategy. ✔️ (Berlin: Alexander Verlag – House on Fire Publication, 2017)
- (Douglas Hofstadter. Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid. (1979) 1 chapter)
- John Dewey, Art as experience. (1934) Chapter 3 – an experience ✔️
- Derek Owens, Sustainable pedagogies. (1998) – preface ✔️ and chapter 2 ‘sustainability’ ✔️
- Jo Freeman’s, Tyranny of Structurelessness (1969?) ✔️
- Gilles Deleuze and Claire Parnet, Dialogues II, (1977) Chapter: A Conversation: What Is It? What Is It For? ✔️
- George Bataille, Unfinished systems of nonknowlege (2001) introduced by Stuart Kendall. (From this book I will read: Introduction✔️, Socratic college, Method of Meditation, Concequences of Nonknowledge, Nonknowledge and Rebellion, maybe some things that catch my interest while reading the book.)
On the 23th of November Chapter Thirteen hosted a lecture by Nancy Adajania and Ranjit Hoskote. Benjamin Fallon, part of Chapter Thirteen, introduces the intention of inviting these speakers to Glasgow with an explanation on why Chapter Thirteen was founded in the first place, to counter the perfunctory institutional methods and to include new voices in this process. Nancy Adajania and Ranjit Hoskote research exactly these processes in what they call the nth field, the non-static complex transcultural exchange.